Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Laundry Adventure

Our dryer has been dying a slow, painful death for awhile now. We finally splurged and bought a new washing machine and dryer on Monday. Of course they won't be here until tomorrow or Friday.

We put an ad on Bisman Online , hoping to sell our old set. Much to my surprise, we got a taker! He planned to come over at 8:30 tonight and get them.

The thought of not having a washer and dryer for two days sent me into a panic. I gathered up the stinky towels,sweaty socks and jeans I might want to wear before I get a new washer and started doing laundry. At 7:30, I realized there was no way all this laundry would be dry before the dude came to take my dying dryer.

Then the dryer died.

So Lizzy and I went on an adventure.

We went to the laundromat!

She thought it was the greatest place ever.

Lizzy helped me load three dryers full of wet laundry. She put the quarters in, turned the knob, and anxiously watched the clothes spin.  Or at least I thought that's what she was watching.

Here was the conversation we had while I took this picture:

Me: "Lizzy, what are you looking at?"
Lizzy: "My looking at ME!"

Turns out she could see her reflection in the dryer!

No comments:

Post a Comment