Saturday, April 21, 2012

Favorite Restaurant

The girls and I went out for a sandwich at one of our favorite restaurants today.


I knew they liked it, but I wasn't sure why Sonnets was such a favorite, until our lunch conversation:


Lizzy: "I just love this restaurant."
Me: "Me too. My sandwich is so good."
Lizzy: "Yeah, my love it for two reasons: because it's not so fancy, and because these pickles are delicious."


Note the two pickles on Lizzy's tray!
Morgan managed to get a little of the peanut butter and marshmallow cream in her mouth!

2 comments:

  1. Peanut butter and marshmellow creme sandwich, wow, that sounds like something my Mother ate back in the day! Brings back memory's-- she is just like Grandma, little Morgan. :) Now, the pickles-- Lizzy is TRUE Kerzman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called a Fluffernutter...and it's delicious!
    Next time you're in Bis, we'll go to Sonnets for Fluffernutters..but you'll have to fight Lizzy for the pickles!

    ReplyDelete