Monday, July 29, 2013

Growing Up

Just thought I should share the latest Lizzy pictures here. 
Can you believe she is 6 and going into first grade?
She is growing up so darn fast... and while she's becoming a young lady, she is still so full of personality, smiles, charm, and hilarious Lizzy-isms.
I hope none of that ever changes.
Love this kid.






Lizzy is also pretty lucky to have such amazing sisters and brother. I love these pictures of the four of them together. And I love how they are all showing their personalities. If you didn't know Lizzy, it would be easy to figure out which kid is behind the Lizzy-isms... the kid with the attitude, and confidence!








As always, thanks to Jessi from J&J Photography for capturing my kids' personalities. She is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment