Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Haircut

Lizzy got a haircut tonight.

She fell asleep with gum in her mouth this afternoon. Unfortunately, the gum did not stay in her mouth while she slept (In my defense, I was not home when this happened. I always check her mouth for gum when she's sleeping. No lie. I do.)

After several minutes of screaming and trying to get the gum out, I resorted to cutting it out. It was a lot of hair.

Fortunately, it sort of blends in with her bangs. Sort of.

I've lost count of how many haircuts Lizzy has had at home....those she's given herself and those I've had to do to get stuff out of her hair.  She promised me she won't cut her hair though. Because, she says, if she cuts her own hair she "will be bald. Like Morgan. And Morgan a baby. And my not a baby. If my a baby, then my need a nookie. And my don't like nookies."

No comments:

Post a Comment