Thursday, January 27, 2011

Road Trip

Lizzy (and Jake) are going to Minnesota this weekend. Lizzy is pretty excited. Last night she realized that going to Minnesota means she will miss Lexi's basketball tourney.

Lizzy: "Lexi, my really want to go to Minnesota. Is it ok if my miss your games?"
Lexi: "Sure."
Lizzy: "Thanks Lexi! For my don't like watching your games anyway. They are so boring!"

Later on, she was telling me everything she needs to pack, and how she can just use a bag because a suitcase would be too big for her to carry. Then, she started saying goodbye:

Lizzy: "Goodbye Lexi. Goodbye Mom. Goodbye Morgan. Goodbye Dad."
Me: "Where are you going?"

Lizzy: "Minnesota!"
Me: "Oh, that's not until Friday."
Lizzy: "My know. My just practicing telling you all goodbye!"

No comments:

Post a Comment