Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Dream

I always smile when people tell me they enjoy reading Lizzy-isms. But I'm afriad at least one reader may need to cut back on the Lizzy-isms:

A friend told me about a phone call she had received from her mother, who was laughing when she called. Apparently she had dreamed that I was holding her granddaughter hostage. The only way I would give her back is if she met with a lawyer. I had already met with this lawyer and had her draft adoption papers - she had to adopt Lizzy if she wanted her granddaughter back!

Hilarious, huh?

But, you should know.... I would never give up my Lizzy... at least not permanently. She brings way too much joy to my life. I would miss her terribly if someone adopted her... but she is available for weekend visits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment