Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lizzy is BACK!

The flood has really messed with our lives, my work schedule, and with this blog.

Lizzy, Morgan and Jake spent nine days with my sister because I was working 14 hour days as a Public Information Officer for the City of Bismarck (not my real job, but during a flood, everyone is called in to help).

I missed the kids like crazy, even though I was physically and mentally exhausted at the end of each very long work day.

I am forever indebted to my sister for taking in my flood refugee children. Their suitcases were packed in a hurry  - Morgan didn't have enough clothes or nookies, Lizzy didn't have a swim suit. Jenn took care of those things and more. I'm sure she heard dozens of Lizzy-isms during those nine days, but she was already doing so much, it didn't feel right asking her take over this blog as well.

But now the kids are home and our house has returned to the chaotic zoo we're used too.

The Lizzy-isms have resumed as well.

And Miss Lizzy has had some great ones... can't wait to share them with you. I hope my Lizzy can bring a smile to everyone's face during this stressful time.

Afterall, it's hard not to smile when Lizzy is around!

No comments:

Post a Comment