Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Normal Family

Today was a nightmare.
Lizzy threw a fit, screamed, and woke Morgan from her nap much too early.
Both Lizzy and Morgan were super naughty at Lexi's volleyball game.
I really just wanted to go home and hide.
But Lexi needed some things for school, so against my better judgement, I took all four kids to Wal-Mart.
As we were walking across the parking lot, I bribed them.
I told them if they were good while we were shopping, we'd get a pizza on the way home.
Lizzy's response?

"Ok guys. Let's do this. Let's just act like a normal family."

Unfortunately, they couldn't do it.
There was no pizza.
Lizzy and Morgan were riding in the cart, singing at the top of their lungs, using their shoes as microphones.
That's just the beginning.
I will spare you the details.
But I'm sure we're on the People of Wal-Mart site.

No comments:

Post a Comment