Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Lizzy-isms are now on Facebook!

A few months ago I asked you, Lizzy's followers, about starting a Facebook page. The response was great --- my little girl sure knows how to weasel her way into people's hearts :)

I debated for months, and tonight I finally decided to publish her Facebook page. You can find it here: facebook.com/Lizzyisms

It's not meant to replace this blog.. the blog will stay, because it's my running history of Miss Lizzy's funniest moment and someday it will be my guide as I write her biography :) The Facebook page is intended to enhance this page and to help me share her funnies faster (let's face it, updating a Facebook page is waaay easier to do on a cell phone than updating a blog... or is that just me?!?)

So "like" Lizzy-isms on Facebook, but keep checking this page too! There are plenty of Lizzy-isms to go around!

No comments:

Post a Comment