Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bad Day

We had a rough time leaving the house this morning.
Lizzy was convinced she should wear a summer dress.
I finally gave up, went to the garage and got ready to leave while she sat in her room, in a summer dress, screaming and crying.
I finally got her in the van and as I dropped off kids at their respective schools, she continued to pout and whine.
When we got to daycare, I took Morgan in and she continued to pout in the van.
About five minutes later I went back to check on her. She had finally given in and put on leggings, her coat and a hat. She was struggling with her socks.

Lizzy: "Ugh. I can't get my socks on."
Me: "I can help. But you need to fix your attitude before you go inside to daycare."
Lizzy: "My can't. My am just having a bad day."


Later, she got in trouble at daycare. Her apology to Madonna:

"My am so sorry, Donna. I'm just having a bad day."

No comments:

Post a Comment