Sunday, November 6, 2011

Princess Lizzy

This afternoon, Lizzy, Morgan and I went to the Disney Live Princess show.

I bought the tickets months ago, but didn't tell the girls until this week.
Lizzy was so excited she could hardly stand it... and that excitement, naturally sparked a number of Lizzy-isms.


Princess Lizzy-ism #1:
Lizzy dresses like a princess everyday, but today she went all out. She wore her Cinderella Halloween costume, her Belle dress-up shoes, and even fixed her hair to look like Cinderella's.

Princess Lizzy-ism #2:
New crown!
We had to leave Lexi's basketball game at half time to get to the princess show on time. As we were leaving, Lizzy grabbed my hand and said: "I'm so excited Mom! Are you so excited?"

Princess Lizzy-ism #3:
At intermission, Lizzy stood up and exclaimed: "Mom! That was GREAT!"
She about died when she realized there was more to come!

Princess Lizzy-ism #4:
Our conversation as we were walking to the van after the show:
Lizzy: "My want to see them again."
Me: "Maybe next time they're in town we can go again."
Lizzy: "What?"
Me: "The princesses travel all over, performing that show for people. That would be a fun job, wouldn't it?"
Lizzy: "My could do that. For you and dad always call me your princess."

No comments:

Post a Comment