Thursday, November 17, 2011

Turkey Talk

These pinecone turkeys were this morning's daycare project, and the topic of conversation on our drive home this afternoon:

Lizzy, from the backseat of the van: "Mom, aren't you going to ask me about my day?"
Me: "Oh sure... how was your day?"
Lizzy: "It was great... we played a game, and we made those turkeys. Where are our turkeys?"
Me, putting the turkeys on the dash, so she could see them: "Right here. They're so cute. I remember Lexi and Jake making turkeys like this when they were your age."
Lizzy, frustrated: "Ok, now stop. Let's get back to talking about me....now look on the bottom, do you see our names?"
Me: "Yep. You did a great job of writing your name, Lizzy."
Lizzy: "Ok, now put them really close together, like sisters, like me and Morgan.. so they can fight, like me and Morgan."




I love this picture.. it looks like "Morgan" is giving "Lizzy" the stink eye!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment