Monday, April 25, 2011

Ladybug Princess


Lizzy's outfits no longer surprise me.

And I no longer argue with her about her clothing choices. At this point, I figure as long as she's dressed, that's really all that matters.

So today, when she decided to celebrate spring with a Christmas dress, I figured "why not".


And when she added the ladybug wings from Lexi's Halloween costume, I thought "cute".


I didn't really think she'd wear them all day.

I was wrong.

Except for a quick trip to the dentist and speech, and a brief wardrobe change (she wanted to wear a Vikings shirt when she noticed Lexi was wearing a VIkings shirt) Otherwise, the Christmas dress/ladybug wings were the costume of the day.  And, if you look closely, you'll see she is also wearing two different flip flops. She likes them that way.

When I asked her about her outfit, Lizzy quickly replied:

"For my am the Ladybug Princess."

She's right.

It takes a true princess to pull this look off. It also takes a lot of confidence. It just so happens, Lizzy is the most confident princess I've ever met!



No comments:

Post a Comment