Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Trouble Maker

I finally took a few things to my new office this week to make it feel more like my own space. Among the things I took, was this picture of my kids.

Less than an hour after I finished "decorating", two of my bosses came to my office for a meeting. The picture caught their eye, and they asked about each kid. I was telling them names and ages, and when I got to Lizzy they both immediately said "she's trouble, isn't she?"

They could tell by her devilish grin, they said.

Or maybe they've heard stories about Lizzy.

Heck, maybe they're even Lizzy-ism fans.

Or, maybe there's just no hiding it... Lizzy is a trouble maker. She is full of personality, curiousity and questions. She is also a ton of fun and I wouldn't trade her for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment