Sunday, December 4, 2011

Barbie Love

Lizzy spent several hours this afternoon playing Barbies.

By herself.

I was so impressed with her ability to keep herself busy, without the television on, that I decided to compliment her.

Me: "Lizzy, you're doing such a great job of playing by yourself."
Lizzy: "Well, my just discovered that my do really love Barbies!'

Later, when I tucked her into bed, I found her Barbies all lined up beside her bed, tucked in and "sleeping".

Me: "Oh look, the Barbies are all in bed sleeping already."
Lizzy: "Yep. My tucked them in. And wow...they were crabby! You know how our last name is Kerzman?"
Me: "Is that their last name too?"
Lizzy: "Nope. They are named Heupel. And that's a real dolphin, not a stuffed animal. They have cool pets.'

No comments:

Post a Comment