Sunday, November 7, 2010

An Afternoon at the Park

It was a beautiful November day here today. We're talking no coats, and for Lizzy, even a dress. Perfect park weather. So, I took the little girls to the park.

Morgan had fun practicing walking and playing in the baby area. Lizzy was out of control, running from the slide to the swings to the sand pile.

Finally we made our way to the tire swing. She laid down flat on the swing and wanted me to push her "like Jakey does". Apparently that means crazy and fast. She was spinning and swinging so fast I almost threw up. But she wanted to go even faster...

Me: "Lizzy, you're going to puke!"
Lizzy: "No, my not. My fine. Push like Jakey does!"
Me: "Ok, but I'm not cleaning up your puke."

I pushed her and spun her at the same time.

Lizzy: "Yeah! Now that what my talking about! Good job Mom!"

When she finally got off the swing, she realized maybe I was right....

Lizzy: "Ooh, maybe my am gonna puke!"

Thankfully, she didn't, which means our trip to the park was a complete success!

No comments:

Post a Comment