Monday, November 1, 2010

Lizzy the Babysitter

Today I somehow triple booked myself. I rearranged, and made some other changes so everything worked. One of the adjustments I made was instead of going to speech with Lizzy I dropped her off, went back to work, and picked her up at the end of her 45 minute session. I cleared this with her teacher, Cindy, before doing it and explained what was going on to Lizzy while we drove there. I asked her if she understand, and if it was ok. Here was her response:

"My will babysit Cindy while you gone. For Lexi taught me to be a really super good babysitter."

She of course repeated this to Cindy when I dropped her off. And when I came to pick her up, I asked if she was ready to go. Her response:

"Nope, my not ready. My stil babysitting."

No comments:

Post a Comment