Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Missing Remote

The remote for the tv in our bedroom has been missing for almost two weeks. I have searched and searched for it, but since I can't find it, I've found it easier to just quit watching tv. The tv is on the Disney Channel, so I just turn it on the old fashioned way when Lizzy wants to watch tv.

Last night, I was really tired. Lizzy wanted to watch tv. I asked her to go downstairs and watch tv with Dad so I could sleep.

Lizzy: "For my don't want to watch tv downstairs."
Me: "Please, will you go downstairs?"
Lizzy: "My don't want to. For Dad always watches Daddy shows. My want to watch Lizzy shows."
Me: "I promise he will let you watch Lizzy shows tonight. I can't sleep with the tv on, and the remote is missing, so I can't set the timer."
Lizzy (jumping on the bed, dancing and singing): "Yay, no timer! My can watch tv all night long!"

Not quite... she went downstairs, watched tv for a while, then came upstairs to bed, without the tv on!

No comments:

Post a Comment