Thursday, September 16, 2010

"Jeepers, kid"

The newest Lizzy-ism: "Jeepers, kid". I can't even tell you how many times I heard her say that this afternoon. Each time it was with style too. When she says "Jeepers, kid" it is with total attitude, in the eyes and the voice.

From 3:00 until 8:00 tonight we were running... Lexi had basketball, Jake had football, then Jake had Cub Scouts. Lizzy and Morgan were just along for the ride, patiently getting in and out of the van. At one point, Lizzy was trying to get our attention, but we were talking, until she yelled "How many times my have to tell you to stop talking? Jeepers, kid". She definietly got our attention, and reminded me she really does hear everything. I wonder how many times I've yelled that exact sentence (ok, I probably say "I" instead of "my"). Oops. Leave it to Lizzy to call me out on my bad parenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment