Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday, Monday

As much as I like Fridays, I hate Mondays equally as much.

Today was not a good day. At all. I'm pretty sure after today, I am officially out of the running for Mother of the Year, for this year and probably next year too. It was just not a good day. Jake and I clashed, Lizzy and I clashed. It was ugly.

But, amid the clashing, there were a few fun moments.. including the moment when I got my first tattoo....
And, at the end of the day, there was more arguing. Bedtime was ugly. I sent Lizzy to her room. I told her she didn't have to go to sleep, but she had to be in her room and I promised to lay down with her once I got Morgan to sleep. I didn't have to do that. And I am happy to say, I won. Check it out...


1 comment:

  1. i just watched this video and laughed out loud so hard at the end!!! do you wanna put one on your forehead....ohhh come on jody. b a sport!!

    ReplyDelete