Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lizzy Has a Crush


Lizzy's beautiful outfit

Jake was playing at his friend Kaleb's house tonight. I told Lizzy it was time to go get Jake, and she disappeared into her room. Turns out she was changing clothes....she emerged wearing a tutu, a beautiful dress, and her blue high heels. I asked her if she wanted to put her tutu on over her dress so people could see it. She said no, she likes it under her dress so "it looks like my have a big butt."

As she was climbing in the van, she told me her plan. She was going to get out of the van at Kaleb's house and he would say "Woo, woo, woo. You look so beautiful. I want to marry you."

When we pulled up, the boys were playing in the front yard, so I told Kaleb what he was supposed to say. He laughed, and then said it! Lizzy smiled and said "thank you boyfriend".

No comments:

Post a Comment