Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Million Words

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.

I say these pictures are worth much, much more.

These pictures speak volumes. A friend and her sister took these (and more) yesterday. It was supposed to be a photo shoot for Morgan, but Lizzy managed to steal the show. Jessi and Jen did an amazing job of capturing Lizzy's personality... from the mismatched shoes, to the fairy wings, to the make-up session in the middle of a corn field..... these pictures are Lizzy. They show her joy, her innocence, her "love me as I am" attitude.

Lizzy doesn't care what others think. She is comfortable in her own skin. I love that about her. I hope that when she's a teenager and looks at these pictures, she will smile. I hope that as a teenager she is still my confident, funny, loving daughter wno doesn't care if her shoes match, or if her make-up is perfect. I hope that she still loves life and can still bring a smile to the faces of everyone she meets.

For now, I think these pictures will bring a smile to your face. Enjoy!
























No comments:

Post a Comment