Friday, September 24, 2010

TGIF

Fridays always make me happy. Apparently, they have the same effect on Lizzy. Today has been one Lizzy-ism after another. I tried to jot them down as I heard them, but I'm sure I missed a few!
  • "No my gonna be nice to Jake. When my hear him my  just gonna close my ears."
  • "Everytime my open my purse there's no money in it. Please some people give me some money."
  • Lizzy was in a super silly mood this morning. She was doing all kinds of weird, double-jointed things with her hands while we were driving to daycare. She kept asking if I could do the things she was doing. I couldn't do most of them but when I was finally able to wiggle my fingers like her, she was so proud. She giggled and said "my teaching you all kinds of silly things, right mom?" Then she made me blast Lady Gaga on the radio while she danced...all while still safely buckled in, of course.
  • Lizzy was struggling with a straw and yelled "shut up straw!" Just as quickly as the words came out of her mouth, so did an apology. "Sorry Mom. My didn't mean to say shut up, but my just so frustrated with this stupid straw!"
  • Apparently Morgan and Jorja were bugging her at daycare (getting revenge, I'm sure!) Lizzy told them, in a frustrated tone, "You're ruining my life!"
  • "My hate being the kid. My want to be the Mom, and my want to drive. Now." 
  • For whatever reason, the umbrella stroller got put in the seat by Lizzy. She picked it up, squished her face between the handles and said "Look,  now my look chubby. Do my look like Dad?"
  • Lizzy and I ended this Friday with a crafty night... coloring giant Dora pictures and fingerpainting with Lexi and Tess. I don't remember fingerpainting being quite this messy last time we did it... I think someone was showing off for the big girls! Their punishment... they had to give Miss Lizzy a bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment