Thursday, September 30, 2010

Classic Lizzy Moments

This afternoon Lizzy was on the deck. Morgan heard her and crawled over to the screen door. What followed was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Lizzy was making Morgan laugh, and Morgan couldn't stop giggling at her silly sister.

That's NOT the video posted below.

By the time I found the camera, the moment was over, and Morgan was more interested in sitting on my lap, a safe distance from Lizzy, than continuing the game. I did get some classic video of Miss Lizzy though. Watch the three videos posted below, if you dare.

A warning.. there is a lot of high-pitched screaming. And yes, you really can scream louder and higher if you flap your arms. And, yes, she really did do a "farmer blow" on the screen door, then put her nose in it. Gross. I blame her father for that.

Enjoy the videos... but remember, I warned you about the screaming!




1 comment:

  1. Im in the house and the dogs are in the porch with the door closed and i was watching these videos and when Lizzy started screaming the dogs started barking!!!

    ReplyDelete