Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Lizzy-isms

It has certainly been a Monday at our house. We all overslept, the little girls went to daycare in their pajamas (I just couldn't bring myself to wake these sleeping beauties...that both wiggled their way into bed with me early this morning!), Jake forgot his cello, and I missed breakfast. But, the late start and the extra sleep hasn't slowed Miss Lizzy down. If anything, it has inspired more Lizzy-isms than usual. Here are just a few, but keep in mind, the day is far from over...
  • I walked into daycare to pick Lizzy and Morgan up for the day. Lizzy was sitting at the table, finishing her lunch. She looked at me, waved her fork in my direction and said "Mom, stop annoying me."
  • Lizzy is playing with silly putty. Suddenly she has a great idea, looks at me and says slowly "watch and learn, watch and learn."
  • "Mom when my say my don't like something, it means my love something."
  • Lizzy  made a magic wand at speech today. I heard her trying to make the door open by just waving her wand and saying "peanut butter and jelly, open this door".
  • I can't even remember what she said, but Lizzy's speech teacher laughed and said "Oh, Lizzy, you are so full of life". Is that a nice way of saying "Oh, Lizzy, you are a pain in the neck"?!?!?

1 comment: