Friday, October 1, 2010

The Entertainer

After taking the big kids to school this morning the little girls and I stopped at Starbucks for a Friday payday treat. The drive-thru line was all the way out to the street, so even though I hadn't showered, was wearing the grossest sweats I own and Morgan was still in her pajamas, we decided to go inside. Lizzy, by the way, was dressed to the nines. She was wearing a new peace sign skirt, peace sign shirt (Lexi's influence!) and her red cowboy hat.

While I was waiting for my coffee, Lizzy settled in at a table. She had brought a doll and a purse in too, and was busy getting things "organized".  When I got my coffee, I was trying to get her out the door, and she was causing a bit of a traffic jam. I apologized to an older couple that was staring at her, and looking a little peturbed.

I guess I mis-read their signals. The woman replied "Oh, she's fine. I'm enjoying watching her! She's very entertaining."

Amen, lady, amen. If nothing else, my Lizzy is very entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment