Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday with Lizzy

  •  "You are soooo busted. That what Candace say on Phineas and Ferb." Could this be a sign  that we might watch too much Phineas and Ferb?
  • Lizzy and her speech teacher were coloring candy corn today. Lizzy wanted to color the white part of the candy, but Cindy didn't have a white crayon. Lizzy's solution: "That ok. Maybe my have pink candy corn."
  • Also at speech, while working on "c" words:
Cindy: "I have coffee in my cup. Can you say coffee cup?"
Lizzy: "Where you get coffee?"
Cindy: "I went to Starbucks before work today."
Lizzy: "Where you work?"

Apparently, teaching Lizzy speech is not really work!
  • Lizzy is wearing a skirt and a dress to bed tonight. I finally figured out the reason for the layers..... two layers make her butt "poofy". She just asked me if I like her "poofy butt".
  • After speech today, Cindy told me she should start writing down things kids say and adding them in the newsletter. She said she would have a lot of material from one student in particular. Sorry, Cindy... Lizzy-isms are all mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment