Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Snow!

It is snowing today. And the wind is blowing. A lot. I think something like 50 miles an hour. To me, that is a miserable day, and a day I'd like to spend inside. Not Lizzy.

Lizzy was super excited this morning when she realized there was snow on the ground. She can't wait to make snowmen and snow angels. Nevermind that she doesn't have snow boots or snow pants that fit. As for mittens, this is one of those times I'm really glad she likes to wear mismatched things.... no way were we finding two gloves that matched this morning!

As we were driving to daycare, Lizzy was listing the things she wants to do outside... make snowmen, make snow angels, throw snowballs at Jake. I tried to explain that those are all great ideas, but she doesn't have the right clothes. Her solution:

"Maybe you drop me off at daycare then you skip work and go shopping for snow things for me."
Yes, she is wearing capri pants in the snow!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment